Could image being single at age 30 never to date or have any female contact?

image never even hung out with a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I cannot imagine but I am sure it would suck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Female contact as in only physical or sexual?

Or something else like just talking, texting, chatting online? Does making regular friends with girls in real life or so called getting "friend-zoned" counts? Ok you must also meant "Imagine" never even hanging out with a girl.

Hey it happens, but I think you just really have to not think too much about it.

Otherwise change and do something about it to the best of your ability, some say better to try and failed than not try at all. Otherwise focus on other matters and other problems.

I think it is starting to become more and more common these days, and sooner or later it will be bigger percentage worldwide that 30 and over guys are either single and never been in any previous relationships or dated/seen anyone, or had them previously and broken up or became divorced, etc, maybe a variety of combinations.

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't want to!!! I'm not ready yet for a relationship but I want to get into one within a couple of years!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't understand the use of the word 'image' here. Please be a bit clearer.

• The only female contact I had was either at my old workplace or at a restaurant, besides at school years ago.

• That would suck I still have never dated or had female contact

• Dude just go fuck a tranny hooker. It's your only hope.

• So what bro? Im 25... im still a virgin and never dated a girl... nothing to worry about...