Here's the deal, I met a guy, and everything was perfect, 'till I was the one who called him and asked him to go have some fun. My theory is that maybe he doesn't like to be approached by girls and he likes to be the approacher. Other than that my behavior is the same, and he stopped calling me, texting me and talking to me on myspace. I didn't like him at first but now I want him. Lol. No really I like him now but I guess he didn't like that about me, or he found someone better? , I don't know lots of questions cross trough mu mind.
- Yes, is the least they can do5% (5)19% (13)11% (18)Vote
- Yes, makes it easier for shy guys34% (33)56% (38)43% (71)Vote
- No, is not appropriate and doesn't look right12% (12)0% (0)7% (12)Vote
- Doesn't matter39% (37)24% (16)32% (53)Vote
- Girls who ask guys out are usually whores10% (9)1% (1)7% (10)Vote
that it is better to ask the guy out, your votes show that!!!!
Sadly the guy I was talking about doesn't agree, he's been avoiding me
and even though it hurts I'm gonna have to move on.
Most Helpful Guy
I chose 'D'. I actually prefer doing the chasing but it is nice to know once in awhile that the girl wants to go out with me by asking me first. Sometimes I turn them down and ask for a rain check because I am busy at the time but usually I am free to go anywhere. I think that may be the reason why guys ask the girls out, they are waiting until they have free time to go out on a date.2