Do guys like girls to call them/ask them out?

Here's the deal, I met a guy, and everything was perfect, 'till I was the one who called him and asked him to go have some fun. My theory is that maybe he doesn't like to be approached by girls and he likes to be the approacher. Other than that my behavior is the same, and he stopped calling me, texting me and talking to me on myspace. I didn't like him at first but now I want him. Lol. No really I like him now but I guess he didn't like that about me, or he found someone better? , I don't know lots of questions cross trough mu mind.

• Yes, is the least they can do
  • Yes, makes it easier for shy guys
  • No, is not appropriate and doesn't look right
  • Doesn't matter
  • Girls who ask guys out are usually whores
It Seems that most of you think

that it is better to ask the guy out, your votes show that!!!!

Sadly the guy I was talking about doesn't agree, he's been avoiding me

and even though it hurts I'm gonna have to move on.
It Seems that most of you think that it is better to ask the guy out, your votes show that &&& I agree 2!!!!Sadly the guy I was talking about doesn't agree, he's been avoiding me and even though it hurts I'm gonna have to move on

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose 'D'. I actually prefer doing the chasing but it is nice to know once in awhile that the girl wants to go out with me by asking me first. Sometimes I turn them down and ask for a rain check because I am busy at the time but usually I am free to go anywhere. I think that may be the reason why guys ask the girls out, they are waiting until they have free time to go out on a date.

• Rain check. Hahaha that's funny, anyways, that's kinda what he did

he said that he was busy and stuff, but he hasn't show that much interest after I did. So I don't know.

• It's just so funny how different the sexes are. Guys "wait" until they have "ime for a relationship and girls "make" time. LOL.

• I know glowgirl3, ur so right I actually made time that day to ask him, 'cuz I knew it was his day off, but he was too busy doing I don't know what.

What Guys Said 6

• Who knows - - he may really like you but be afraid for some reason! You could give him a bit of time?

• I like it when a girl is confidant enough in herself to be able to go up to a guy and ask him out. That is a major turn on for me

• Its really not a big issue in Either case, though I can see the aspect of a girl calling. It is kinda neat to see someone else taking initiative sometimes.

• Yes, new type and very sexy

• men have been chasing women for the last few decades. its getting harder and harder. y?

• Well its the same thing we[girls] askourselves...why is it harder and harder to find a boyfriend?--my answer is because nowadays we all tend to do everything so fast, and many people vote for friends with benefits only, and most of the people don't really feel the need 4 a relationship, don't you think?

• I agree with the question asker.

• I have to agree on that one.

• For me I would love it if a girl would ask me out flat out yes. But for you it sounds like the guy isn't really into you the best you can do is just try to take it back to square 1

What Girls Said 4

• I just had a thought. I hope he didn't think you meant something sexual. Because if you asked him to "go have some fun" its a possibility that he took it that way. Id just send him a message asking what his deal is and that if he doesn't answer than you get it.

• To whatever guy chose D is a complete f**K head. I mean who really believes that? I have asked guys out before and it is so not a big deal. Come on. Its 2008 for God sake. A girl is still not aloud to ask a guy out?

• i KNEW A FELLOW THAT WAS MY FRIEND AND WE WERE IN A BAND AND HE WENT INTO THE SERVICE AND WHEN HE CAME OUT I WOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM AND HE WENT ACCROSS THE STREET AND SAW A TRAMP THERE AND HE EVEN MARRIED HER. tHAT'S WHAT I GOT FOR BEING A GOOD GIRL! BOXIE

• Did you meet him in person or on myspace?.

if you met him in person I'm not sure what's up with him.

but if you met him on myspace more than likely he's a fake!.

to me it's best if you wait till a guy ask u.

they can be so tricky!