Guys, would you date a prostitue? why?

So i was reading eleven minutes by paolo coelho and i was surprised when some prostitues got married so i was wondering if you guys would date or marry one?

• Yea why not
  • Noo
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• maybe. Obviously, it would have to be an open relationship, though. Though an 'open relationship' tends to be one sided, in which the girl can basically sleep around whenever she wants, and the guy struggles to sleep with anyone, including his own girlfriend. I guess it depends on if I am in a region with a lot of promiscuous women - but then if I were in such an area, there would be little demand for prostitutes, so my girlfriend would find it difficult, unless she were exceptionally hot or only slept with married men who are paying for discretion.

So, a definite maybe..

• I feel like most of the guys who would marry a prostitute are into polyamorous relationships. Most monogamous guys wouldn't marry one.

• No of course not.

• No, I wouldn't.

• No thanks, I have never used their professional services and I never will, so marrying a prostitute is totally out of the question.

• No, never. I probably won't even marry someone who isn't a virgin.

• They're hot enough to be paid for their sex. Better than most girls anywhere. So it at least makes sense.

• Simply put, no way!

• No thanks.

...

• If she used to be, maybe. Still not likely. Definitely not if she still was.

• I don't think one's profession is a reflection of who they are as a person, but due to fear of acquiring a disease and knowing the girl I am dating is sleeping with other guys I would say no. However, I would consider dating an ex-prostitute if I got to know her as a person before hand (like every other girl I have dated).

• Ex? Maybe provided she had genuinely put that life behind her. Practicing? No way. For one, I believe in monogamy. Two, I wouldn't want to deal with the possible stress that comes from a woman engaged in such a lifestyle. I'd always be worrying if she is going to get killed.

• No. I will not date with her.

• A former, possibly. There's a lot of factors for me to consider, was it a choice to make easy money? Was she badly in need? Is her mind damaged from it? Any diseases?

But if any of those checked out, I may just date her.

• Nope, I also wouldn't own a car that everyone else in town got to drive either.
    I would rent one for an hour and take it for a bang up ride but then toss it back like the garbage it is.

• if you are the one yea why not

• I would date an ex-prostitute but wouldn't wanna have my girl continue that job if I'm with her together

• how come no one said results

What Girls Said 5

• eh nice book ella ^^
    but ella it s a book based on fantasy. I highly doubt anyone in rl would.
    well maybe a minority who are already into open relationships as you read in the comments below but that s it.
    A lot of negative turn offs, bad reputation, hygiene, violence etc..

• it s not a true story right? I forgot sarahatan :p

• Sarah its a true story, by the way i've read I don't know where that a lebanese guy married one and told no one and when his best friend found out I don't know how he said that he was soo shocked bc all the squad used to go to her i was like what the fuck is that? Soo yea some guys don't mind thats crazy

• No thanks. Not interested. I wouldn't want to be with someone who sells their body.

• No, I would always be in the horror of getting infected with STD etc.

• Some would. Most wouldn't.

• A former male escort? Yes, provided it was a profession he has left behind. Provided that he would get tested just like any of the partners I've been with. One who was still in that profession, probably not for fear of acquiring an STD.