What should be the age difference between the couples or people who has plan to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Older: age-7 *2
    Younger: 1/2 age + 7

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It can be anything, as long as both are above the legal age. Age is just a number anyway.

• as long as they are both legal age doesn't matter

• Age is just a number, though many people do not look at this way which is very frustrating for MANY people. For example I am 15 though I go to early college, I take classes on campus with the other college students and they average between 17-19 years old. So personally I see it as they should not look at age ( Even though I am not of legal age to technically be involved in intercourse, ( For my state at least 16 legal age )). I find it quite annoying for say when someone states "Oh but your to young" when they ask my age or what not. If I am mature enough and can be mistaken for someone that is higher in age ( say 18/19 ) then age is just a number. A little question that should be asked is girls, would you rather date a ( Say you are 18 ) a 20 year old who has the maturity level of a 15 year old or a 15 year old who has the maturity level of a 20 year old?