Can a woman tell if her partner is cheating by the way his fart smells? His farts smell questionably similar to my best friend's farts?

Most Helpful Guy

• @Ihav2fart your professional opinion is needed

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an old troll. Try again.

What Guys Said 8

• so your boyfriend probably had sex with your best friend and now he's farting out smells similar in odor to her's because...

yeah that doesn't make sense

• But to be sure, you should hire a professional fart sniffer to prove your accusation.

• What the shit? Lolz ahahah

• what the fuck?

• I don't think there is any correlation

• Dear god, no.

• Your a real fart smeller

What Girls Said 10

• No, farts can change all the time due to diet lol.

• I heard your farts replicate the farts of the person you bang. Don't spread such lies about diets!

• No offense, I'm not saying this to insult you, but you may be insulted anyway...
    You're a crazy lady.

• Undoubtedly cheating. confront the friend and dump the boyfriend immediately before you need to smell them any more.

• I mean, do you really walk around under the false pretense that you're actually funny? I pity you

• Troll question 😂

• Never heard of that.

• They must be pushing farts back and forth between each other. That's exactly how I caught my man cheating. I couldn't believe it. I thought I was the only one he would ever do that with.

• It means they probably eat similar food, that's all.