What do I do in this situation?

Im in a rubbish situation. I really like a girl and have done for a long time, I just can't get her out of my head. I. Constantly thinking if she likes me back etc and k consumes a lot my time, she's older than me and although she's lovely towards me I can't help but think because of the age gap she would just see me as a nice person (im 25 she 31). I also get really bothered whe. I see her texting or on the phone because I think she's dating soemone and obviously I get jealous even though there is zero evidence this is the case I just get a 'feeling'. Iam mad for this girl, and what really hurts is i can't do anything about it. I work with her and she is my superior. Bad, I know. I feel pathetic about this but no matter what I think about her and I feel stuck because I can't ask her about her personal life and I can't ask her out. I don't know why I'm posting this, because I know there is no answer for it has/ is anyone else in the same situation? I feel almost like a need for her. Is ip that just an infatuation?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Well you sound like you are in it up to your eyeballs. Given your situation I'd say it's infatuation. Then if you wanna do anything about it you have to quit your job to do it in a way that is respectful. So I'd just say work on getting past your fixation.

• Yeah I realise doing anyhting whilst in the job can/ could all sorts of problems, and this is what frustrates me. I feel trapped, the biggest issue is not knowing if she feels the same, and having the sense she seeing someone else, makes me feel like rubbish.

• In the end it doesn't really matter if she feels the same. As long as she is your superior there is nothing you should do. There are a lot of things you can do, but the only thing you should do is forget it or take a position where you can do something without risking her position to do it.