If height is so important to girls why do they find celebrities attractive?

Pretty much every single girl in the world has height as among the main qualities she looks for in a guy, its arguably in every girls top 3. But why is that girls claim they dont date short guys because they are not attracted to them but at the same time drool over celebs in their favourite movies, shows etc.

I've literally heard girls in my school shaming short guys and at the same time dreaming about justin bieber. If short guys are so darn hideous and hard to find attractive how is it possible for girls to find guys like brad pitt, robert downey jr and so on attractive?

I think the actual reason girls dont date short guys is not because they dont find them attractive because if you are handsome you're still handsome regardless of your height. They just feel embarassed because they feel people might be judging. Maybe all their friends have tall boyfriends and they would be ashamed introducing their friends to their little man. I dunno.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it may have a little to do with that. Also like with guys and fat women. Many claim to be adamantly against ever dating them, and with their guys make jokes, but then secretly have a chubby fuck buddy, ONS, friends with benefits. Like that saying goes "fat women are like mopeds, fun to ride but don't ever let your friends see you with one".
    This why I say we should stop giving people shit for who they find attractive.

Also it could have something to do with them being celebrities as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Money and fame trump any and all height concerns

What Girls Said 4

• Because they have factors about them that trump their height, such as star-value and extreme good looks.

• I don't find most short guys attractive because of their proportions, not because they're short. Matt Damon is only like 5'10" (which is not exactly short but anyway) and I find him really attractive. Robert Downey Jr. is very proportionate (for what I like) despite being only an inch or two taller than me.

• Heights are important to girls but it doesn't apply to male celebrities because they are just more attractive. Some girls will hate on short guys because they maybe are neither tall or attractive.

• A tall height is more of a preference than it is a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 4

• Women generally like anything society values=resources, power, money.

No one on here believed me when I state money has a lot of power over women.

• Girls don't make any sense, man. Just ignore their preferences and pursue the ones you like.

• Overwhelming compensating factors.

• Money, fame and power trump height.