He just DISAPPEARED please help I'm hurt?

Me and this guy started dating and he was one of the first guys I was actually starting to fall for after my horrible breakup with my ex one year ago. I went out with many guys after the breakup, but that guy was by far the best to keep me hooked. He would ask to see me everyday, take me out for dinner every night, bought me surprise tickets to my favorite circus, introduced me to all of his friends, told me all his secrets, we would even cruise all night laughing and singing to the radio. He was addicted to me and called me everyday , bought me chocolate, and asked to see me everytime. Even though it was just a month, I felt really close to him and everything was right, we were even talking about a relationship, and It just showed he liked me, even from the way he looked at me. Until that one weekend. We were going to a party at a club together (HE invited me to come with him and we were at our best that day). He then called saying he was going to be late and that I should go in first (I was with my bestfriend at that time not alone). So I did, after warning him over and over again that they might not let him in without a girl and I could just wait outside. But he kept saying dont worry about me just go in and seemed annoyed at my No-s.
Turns out I was right and the bouncer on the door wouldn't let him in. So he texted me out of the blue saying he had left somewhere else with his friends. And thats when he literally dissapeared all night. The next day he didn't talk to me. No texts no goodmorning no nothing. I started thinking, maybe I did something wrong? So I called him by sunset asking him if he was okay.(when I should be the angry one. He left me clubbing by myself and didn't even bother to check up on me). He said he was fine and joked around and I was shocked. He really was okay, and briefly asked me about my day. He then said hed talk to me later and that he had a match. But he didn't. Its been one week and he hasn't talked to me since. Honesltly I've never been "ghosted" before and I really dont understand anything at all. I just feel hurt dumped and humiliated. This guy who was kissing me last week and texting me literally every single second of the day suddenly disappeared. No explanation no slowly drifting away, no fight, no argument, just gone. What happened? and what do i do if i ever bump into him this weekend at the club? Just when I thought I found the perfect guy, really Im shocked. this is UNEXPECTED.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd venture a guess and say that if he isn't having some life event then he has set his sights on another girl. I don't know that but to go from constant contact to none when things were going well then that's a problem.

• True I thought about it as well, cause Im sure I didn't do anything wrong and he disappeared after the night he went clubbing with his friends

• Any tips on how I should act the next time I see him? We always club at the same places. And thanks for your help! x

• Really, I'd act like nothing is wrong. Just do your thing, flirt with him a bit, play hard to get if he shows interest. Then the ball is in your hand you can choose to walk or get involved whichever you like.

What Guys Said 1

• have hope. there is still a wonderful life awaiting you. never pedestalise a human my friend keep a humble heart and no breakup will make you fall appart again. see that experience as a chance for becoming stronger and learning that important lesson.

What Girls Said 0