My love life is a mess?

My ex has been calling and texting me and He has been asking if we could meet but i don't because I'm actually in love with this other guy who I'm not sure if he likes me back and then there's this really nice guy who really likes me but i don't even like him and I don't know what to do anymore :/ Any suggestions thank U :)

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your ex you don't want to meet up, tell the guy that likes you that you don't like him (if he keeps making advances towards you) and then try to find out if the guy you like has any feelings for you, you could suggest hanging out sometime for coffee or lunch or something fun to do together and if he declines, well then it's his loss and you can move on! ☺️

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!