What is love? Too short now?

I've never had a girlfriend and my friends and family aren't the soppy lovely dovey everything is so lovely type of people

So, what is love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love, is when suddenly all the songs make sense

What Girls Said 3

• Love probably sucks, anyway.

• Love is a devasting state you never want to be in. You only get your heart broken trust me. Don't fall in love it only kills you each day a bit more.

• "... baby don't hurt me..."

Sorry. I am not a lovey dovey type, so when I was actually in love I felt that I deeply cared and.. well, loved my boyfriend. I wanted to do things for him, be there for him and go through life with him. Sure there was some rough spots sometimes, but I was usually happy. It was nice to come home to someone and either chill with, talk about and sort out stress, or bounce ideas off one another.

What Guys Said 3

• Love is a feeling that should be unconditional. A feeling that you may have with a girl in your case as your a guy. It's where someone likes you and GENUINELY cares about you. That person would do anything for you. You have a bond with another person and it's like they are your 'soulmate'. A lot of people limerance for love. It is NOT the same thing. Limerance or infatuation is a temporary lust or sexual desire for another person.

• .. Baby don't hurt me.. don't hurt me. No more.

• You will feel this deep desire to be with someone. I have never receveid love from someone i loved, ( in the girlfriend sence), but hell i felt it. It suck some times when you really truly love someone but they dont even know your name.