Would you date someone with Asperger's Syndrome?

Guys and girls, would you date someone who has Asperger's Syndrome? People like use can be very strange to Neuro-Typicals (people who aren't on the Autism Spectrum (Aspergers is on the Autism Spectrum)) and so I was just curious if there are any of you out there that know about AS and are still willing to put up with us in our queerness if you fancy us.

• Yes
  • No
  • See Results

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• AS people have good qualities like being open minded considerate, but its the anti social aspect that worries me. So in short depends on the person.

• Yeah I hang out with this one girl that has it a little, I was pretty bad when I was younger with it but it never had a name then , you tend to grow out of it a bit as you get older but takes years

• Yeah, when I was younger it was really bad for me, but I also adapted and sort of forced myself to learn some sort of basic social skills through watching and analyzing, if you get what I mean?

• Yup yup. I actually used to take way too many things seriously and also had to force the creation of a sense of humor, though it's now my normal sense of humor.

• Yeah it was hard to meet women like that since everything I would say sounded stupid or boring, had to learn to think before I say type of thing