How do you love yourself?

I wanted to find someone to love but came to the realistion I don't love myself yet so...

How do you love yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Start by doing things you enjoy. You will feel happy.

Then look for hobbies that let you use your natural talents. Knowing and seeing that you are good at something will help your esteem.

Finally, change how you talk about yourself. Say the things inside your head out loud as though you were saying them to someone else about himself? Do they sound mean, overly critical, or like something someone else once told you? If so, then don't talk to yourself that way. Encourage yourself with thoughts about how you are a person with -good traits- and -skills-.

Stay positive! You'll get there; although, it can take a while.

What Girls Said 2

• It take so much time! Start by doing thing you love and then just have fun! Then little by little u can start seeing something positive! Then your so focus and on what makes you happy you start feeling good! And then just try to talk to yourself in the mirror! I secrectly talk to myself in the mirror or on my laptop! I tell her I love you! Sometimes she in a bitchy mood thou! hahah! I would marry me but i can't hahah!

• Lol that is funny

What Guys Said 0