Why did your last relationship fail?

What was the main reason?
Or what were the several small reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was short, stubborn and had weird body hair.

What Girls Said 3

• Extremely frugal. Too far away. Too much of an age difference. Not understanding. Not loving.

• That sounds like a failed sugar daddy out of town

• My ex cheated on me with more then one women. Smh

• he started acting shady, embarassed me in a restaurant, asked me for money which i never gave, stopped calling me or texting much

What Guys Said 3

• She is addicted to pain meds

• Long distance is a bitch.
    BITCH

• In my case we both did mistakes.
    I was a bit salty and grumpy in the beginning, later I changed it, but she took her bitch attitude, she wanted to hang out with her friends more, made me jealous and did things that knew made me jealous but didn't care because she was careless of how I felt, she rejected me so many times and I stood by her side enabling her bitch attitude.

So it failed because i didn't set some boundaries and didn't walk away to see her reaction.

She said she felt empty in the relationship, so she felt out of love, i got clingy in desperation to win her back but that made me even less attractive as a man.

So it failed too because I was too much of a pussy in the end, i wasn't on my center, i wasn't being masculine, i did it because felt like suffocating because i didn't want to lose her but that made me lose her faster.
    She moved away, then broke up with me with the excuse that she can't do long distance.

... if your boyfriend acts clingy and you still love him, please try to understand him a bit and talk to him, tell him that its okay and to take things slowly. Don't be rude to him and don't push him away, because people might forget what you did, but how you made them feel always leaves a mark, and you don't want someone that loves you get bad feelings whenever they see you.