Should I go hangout with my ex since the guy I'm seeing (not official tho) is at a date party with another girl right now and I'm pissed off?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You should hangout with your ex, because you like him as a person and want to enjoy his company for the sake on enjoying him. Not using him to spite a guy you're not dating exclusively.

That's called being a user. Your ex probably won't mind, but in terms of what you "should do" is entirely based on your motivations.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's 2am. If you're asking if you should have sex with your ex because the guy you're seeing is paying attention to another girl, I'm answering no. Don't think u can get back at a guy by hanging out so late at night with another one. However if you just mean "general hang out no hook up" then yeah you should get out there. Preferably in public looking good

What Guys Said 2

• Not generally a good idea to make decisions when angry.

• I would. hahha

What Girls Said 2

• Only hang out with your ex if you want to hang out with him, not because you think it will make someone else angry or jealous. Don't let the guy you're seeing change your behavior or control what you do. That's not fair to either you or your ex.

• Its not good to make angry decisions BUT in my opinion I am petty and I'd say he forced my hand. You're unofficial so if u can complain about him and that girl then he can't complain about you and your ex. I'm not saying this is a good idea or opinion but its what I would have done