Guys, What is he saying?

Ok so my best friend niesha called me last weekend and told me she had news. Niesha told me that she hungout with kennard (my crush I've been trying to get to like me for a while) victor his friend and shawn his friend. She said that she asked kennard if he liked me at all. He said a little. Men and guys out there, does he like me a little or is he bieng shy and likes me a lot?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Good god those are some awful names. Someone should punish the parents of those children.

As for your question? Woman up and talk to him yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• Means if he has to... sure he'll get with you but there are others he'd rather be with. and @Outofthegrey dude... warning before you let out jokes like that, damn near forgot what i was gonna write from laughing so hard.

• It sounds like he is implying there COULD be something, but he isn't interested enough to pursue it on his own or just at the moment

• Yes he does, m so sure he does. He isn't just frank with ur mate to disclose his private feelings, but I suggest u should proceed asking him out.

• Stop relying on friends for information on your relationships. If you like the guy, go find out for yourself.

• There is a chance.
    Go for him.