Would it bother you if someone you were seeing had a lisp and stuttered?

I'm just curious :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea what is meant by 'lisp' here, but I wouldn't have a problem if she stuttered.

• Lisp is when you have a hard time pronouncing words and they all have a heavy SSSSSS to them.

• I wouldn't mind that at all. These things don't matter. I once had a serious crush on a wheelchair bound girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both just depend on how bad they are. Like if they are so bad that it makes it hard to understand them or hurts your ears. Then I probably couldn't. Though i'm one of those people can be like a broken record and end up repeating a word. I hate it when I do it but it's not that often.

The stuttering that isn't to bad would be like professor quirrell.

What Guys Said 3

• I stutter a bit if I don't take my time and concentrate on what I am saying. I have a hard time pronouncing words with L's in them, so I understand and therefore would not be a problem.

• no i had a friend about ten years ago that would stutter. he was a cool guy

• i wouldn't be seeing them if it bothered me

What Girls Said 1

• Lisp, yes. I know it's wrong but I always associate a lisp with gay men so I would inevitably wonder about him. As for the stutter, no.