I miss him, Advice?

my now ex boyfriend, we broke up last Friday and we haven't talk to each other since, Saturday because he was he wanted to get his sweat pants back, so ever since Saturday we haven't talk and I miss him so much and when we broke up I delete him from facebook and now I am regerting it. And I want to him add him back but I am don't want to look stupid or make him have the upper hand because I wanted to add him back, but the thing is I don't know how I'll if I do I just need advice on if I send him a friend request on facebook what could he think?

Advice Please

What Guys Said 2

• I can't tell if you actually want this guy back or you just want him back on Facebook. If you want him back, then make a bolder move like calling or texting him. If you just want him on Facebook to keep tabs on him, you're better off just pushing through the pain and getting over him.

But I don't think you'll give him the upper hand necessarily just by adding him on Facebook if there's no call or text. More than anything he'll be a little unsure of what you're doing so any leverage you give him will be pretty small.

And I don't know what kind of relationship you had or what kind of guy he was, but if he's a genuinely good guy and you're not just pining over him because he's a dick (like many girls do), he'll be happy to hear from you so upper hand won't come into play if you call or text and you get back together with him.

• Just let it go. It's been 4 days. It's going to take time to get over him

What Girls Said 1

• Don't contact him. Let him come to you.