He invited me to his party before he "dumped me", should I go or not?

I went on 4 dates with a guy I met on tinder. He is really great but he just got out of a relationship (1 month before we first met). On the 4th date I made him dinner and he suggested to stay over. In bed we kissed and touched, but as he was undressing me I told him we should wait as I didn't know him that well yet. He said he also thought that we shouldn't do anything, before I kissed him, because.. wait for it.. he didn't want to give me expectations as he was uniterested in commitment. I felt embarrassed and also a bit misunderstood as I personally hadn't made my mind up about what I wanted us to be. He said he wanted to be friends, and I answered that I thought it was weird of him wanting to sleep over if he only saw me as a friend. Anyway, it has been 3 weeks and we haven't talked. Before this night he invited me to his party this coming Saturday. I don't know anyone who are going, but I am a very extrovert and laidback woman so that's usually never a problem. But I am not sure if I am going only to proove something to him, or because I actually want it. It is out of the city center so I cannot just casually "drop by". Should I go to the party?

Most Helpful Guy

• totally up to you. although it seems like if you haven't talked since the invitation and since then you guys kind of stopped seeing each other it seems like it may be awkward when you arrive.

What Guys Said 5

• I would pass on that one.

• Hell no, don't go guy sounds confused. What kind of man does some weirdo crap like that. Or if you do go, bring a date lol. :)

• i wouldn't. It doesn't sound like there is much of a relationship there

• Sure, just make sure to bring some sex with you this time.

• If i was you i wouldn't go.

What Girls Said 0