Do you practice PDA?

Your thoughts as well?

Coming from a traditional Asian family, I find PDA really embarassing thats why I dont do it and whenever i see couples very intimate in public, i feel shy and thinks "if you want to do it so much, why not get a room" lol

• I do PDA -its normal!
    44% (8)56% (5)48% (13)Vote
  • I dont PDA -i feel shy/embarassed about it!
    56% (10)44% (4)52% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
My basis of PDA is french kissing, sitting on lap etc Those that are really intimate. Holding hands, arms locked are normal and fine for me.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted B. I'm actually from a liberal family, and I have been told that my parents too indulged in mild PDA during their time.

But I probably wouldn't do that. I also find it really uncomfortable and embarrassing when I spot couples indulging in PDA, except maybe hugs. I'd rather they keep this between 4 walls.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a limited amount of PDA such as holding hands, resting your head on his shoulder, or having his arm around you are normal. I don't think a quick, close mouthed kiss is strange either. What really matters is your comfort though. If it doesn't make you feel good to do these things, then don't do them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I super believe in PDA. Now that I am forced to date again, it is a deal breaker for any relationship I am in. I want a woman that wants me. I want a woman that tells the world that I am her man and fuck them if they have an issue with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need practice 😎😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm a freak, but I kinda get a kick out of kissing/holding/making out with cute girls in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • how about c- it's annoying?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it at all. It's not something I actively practice either lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• PDA is ok to a point.. I don't mind kissing or being a little intimate but couples that just sit there making out is awkward and yes, they should get a room.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get uncomfortable when people think it's okay to make out in public.
    Like, seriously, get a room.

0|0
    0|0