Do you practice PDA?

Your thoughts as well?

Coming from a traditional Asian family, I find PDA really embarassing thats why I dont do it and whenever i see couples very intimate in public, i feel shy and thinks "if you want to do it so much, why not get a room" lol

• I do PDA -its normal!
  • I dont PDA -i feel shy/embarassed about it!
My basis of PDA is french kissing, sitting on lap etc Those that are really intimate. Holding hands, arms locked are normal and fine for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted B. I'm actually from a liberal family, and I have been told that my parents too indulged in mild PDA during their time.

But I probably wouldn't do that. I also find it really uncomfortable and embarrassing when I spot couples indulging in PDA, except maybe hugs. I'd rather they keep this between 4 walls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a limited amount of PDA such as holding hands, resting your head on his shoulder, or having his arm around you are normal. I don't think a quick, close mouthed kiss is strange either. What really matters is your comfort though. If it doesn't make you feel good to do these things, then don't do them.

What Guys Said 5

• I super believe in PDA. Now that I am forced to date again, it is a deal breaker for any relationship I am in. I want a woman that wants me. I want a woman that tells the world that I am her man and fuck them if they have an issue with it.

• I don't need practice 😎😎

• Maybe I'm a freak, but I kinda get a kick out of kissing/holding/making out with cute girls in public.

• how about c- it's annoying?

• I don't mind it at all. It's not something I actively practice either lol

What Girls Said 2

• PDA is ok to a point.. I don't mind kissing or being a little intimate but couples that just sit there making out is awkward and yes, they should get a room.

• I get uncomfortable when people think it's okay to make out in public.
    Like, seriously, get a room.