What's your perfect first date? does it involve sex?

today we were discussing this with a friend, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• No sex. We just talk, laugh and click completely. We instantly feel like we can share and connect on different levels. We talk through the whole night and lose track of time. Our first thoughts the next morning is when we can see each other again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfect first date, not necessarily sex involved. I just think it's good when conversation is flowing, flirting and makes me feel like I don't want to go home.

What Guys Said 2

• For me it would be when our eyes first meet we each know we've found THE ONE. Unfortunately it hasn't happened to me yet

• it would be a date which will leave memory imprinted in your mind and u can feel all the love and charm around you and u feel wonderful. It doesn't necessarily involve sex. But it could.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope my perfect first date does definitely not involve sex lol. I'd like to go for a walk somewhere nice and just talk to the person and get to know them.