How to get the "player/popular" guy?

Ok. So sometimes i feel like he's a player but then i remember that he never looks for girls attention but rather THEY come seeking him. Howwever he's nice, so when he talks to someone he pays attention, interacts with them, often talks back and smiles or laughs if they said smthng funny etc.. so u feel "connection" with him. I gotta admit this wasn't hard for me to find out as i am this kinda person too. I am nice to people, when i talk i pay attention and i always make froendly convos with aquaintances, they eventually become new friends easily.
BUT the thing is, im not a player. So if i like someone i only pay attention to that guy and after multiple convos with him i only flirt with HIM and only him. But today i happened to find him flirting b1ck with this girl and he was very sweet and flirtatious with her. This got me wonderinh , wtf? And second i knw he likes me cuz he always only tries to reach for me among all the other girls trying to make him fall for them. But i also dont like to play games for this long (2 months already) and this is seriously getting on my nervs

Most Helpful Guy

• Well idontneedaname, i think you should go with how you feel, because some things are hard to say since you like him and you feel that he's a player and you also remember that he never looks for attention.

If i were you i would go with the flow, if he does like you he would ask you out or hinted it out in the most obvious way, unless its the opposite where you really like him but he's sorta playing hard to get.

As a girl of your age you have to think what would make you happy? and Would you be happy being with him? even if things don't work out (touch wood) its normal since everyone probably dated more than once. Just don't over think things unless your best friend tells you to.

• Im kinda going with the flow, but it's really exhausting at this point as 2 months have just passed by. I may go along with him in playing games but i dont c9ntinue for too long he needs to at least give me something showing his interest in me and thus not sending mixed signals!

• Well from the looks of things you seem to be more into him and as a guy that has many girls seeking his attention his reaction is normal if he doesn't have a specific girl he likes.
      my suggestion would be:

A. Go with the flow.
      B. Flirt with him and see how things goes
      C. Ask him how he feels about you.
      D. Wait for a few more days maybe he's better as a friend? or he just wants to be friend with you and just being over friendly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't players are trouble!

What Guys Said 8

• He has a lot of options, a lot of girls he can ask out. He gets hit on all the time so that's not a good way to go about things. Your only option is to ask him out. Nothing else will make you stand out.

• Have you asked him out?

• To get a player you have to be a player. If you want a real relationship, find someone else.

I am sure the guy would give you 20 minutes in the back room but it doesn't sound like thats what you want.

• Be someone worthwhile.

• Not a player at all. Kind of like me

• Fuck gag sending before I am done.

Add: - the fact that I am not pro flirt and have a hard time showing interest and not being happy all day

• So what's next?

• Hang out with him, take him to events and throw hints/compliment him

• Populare is one thing, but why would you wanna be with a player?

• This guy sounds like a true chad. The only way you will ever get a chad is by being submissive to him for years on end. In the end though he will realize he is a chad and decide to move on to a better and more attractive woman because he is chad and he has the option to do so. Goodluck to your endeavors with chad.

• What's his dating history? Girlfriends or hookups or a mix?

• Girlfriends and he always appear to be the relationship material kinda guy because of the fact that he doesn't reach out for girls to seek their attention (its the other way around)

• Player means different things to different people. Sounds like he's in demand, and has options. Would be interesting to know if he's just slow to choose or if he actually tends to wait for girls to make the move.

I'd suggest you just make a move, and either he's in or he's not.

• What's the move? I can't ask him out either! I may do something that shows that i really want him but what is is gonna be?

What Girls Said 3

• i have a crush exactly like yours except i think he has had a few hookups. the prob is my mom won't let me date so even if he did ask me out, i dont think it would work. i you r sick n tired of the back n forth than just ask him " i get the feeling that you like me and i dont want it to be awkward between us"

• being a player bitch easy girl.

• Do you really want a player? Sounds dangerous for the heart. I say drop him like a hot potato.

• Do u think he's a player based on what i said in the description?

• Well, if he flirts with other girls... I'd say be careful. Of course you could have read the situation wrong. Maybe you could try to talk to him. Communication is always good, but still be careful. Guys will say anything.