I need help asap?

Okay so I have a crush on this guy, & well he acted like he liked me and he stared at me a lot and he poked me and he would smile at me after he did and he playfully teased me and he would wait on me and talk to me and smile at me a lot also he rated me a "10" and sometimes when I would walk past him at school he would purposely bump into me he would literally come to a complete stop and bump into my arm. And last night we were texting and he was teasing me and we were talking and he said he was going to get me something, I don't know why but I think he might have been joking but I don't know he acted like he was being serious. Well today he didn't do anything he didn't talk to me or poke me or anything all he did was stare at me a lot. Why is he doing this? Is he still interested in me? And I am sorry I am freaking out but I have liked this guy for a long time and I don't want to lose his interest.

• Yes he still likes me
  • No he doesn't like me

Most Helpful Girl

• Relax and Don't overthink it ! He seems he really likes you but overthinking about it won't help... so let things just be

What Guys Said 4

• Not really enough information to say for definite, since I have no idea how long you guys know each other, you said he acted like he liked you, friends teasing each other is sorta normal. staring at you is kinda weird no matter how good looking he is in my opinion.

Over all i can tell you that he may be interested in you but i have no idea to what degree.

• We have been friends since last January and he didn't start poking me or teasing me until a few days ago before then he didn't really do anything and he rarely talked to me.

• If that is the case then i would say he has an interest in you or he knows someone (maybe a friend) that is. I haven't come across a situation where a guy and a girl would be friends for nearly a year and then he suddenly likes you for a day or two.

My best advice is to wait for a few more days. If he really likes you he would try something else as well as try get your attention, don't worry about him losing interest in you, because if he does in the next few days then i think he's just desperate (not that im trying to offend him).

• You know poking means different things to some people? He wouldn't put that much effort inn unless he liked you. If a guys not interested he won't even look at you never mind have fun

• Don't panic! He's probably just trying to trip you out to see what you will do.

• just text him and say "what did you get me?"

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe his buddies started ragging him or he didn't have the money he thought he did or even maybe he was joking. Guys are hard to read I'm 32 and am still in the dark most days!