Guys, Am I being a slut?

Okay so, I think that I look pretty decent. And a comment from a guy whom I rejected a while ago tells me that my snaps are slutty.. That all I will attract is assholes. Do you agree? Those aren't my intentions what so ever... I just like looking good for myself. What do you think? Please ignore the messy room... I'm moving out.. (17 BTW)
Guys, Am I being a slut ?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a slut has to do with sleeping around so no taking a picture like that isn't the same as sleeping around. Although I do tend to assume girls who post pictures like that seek validation and are more likely to have slept around. So I guess indirectly guys could assume that you are a slut.

Some guys are cool with that though, but they usually dont tend to want relationships.

What Guys Said 24

• TO be Honest i think those pictures are kinda normal since they are sorta like selfie pictures also its not like your telling people to look at your pictures or sleeping with different guys every day i think he's just mad at you for rejecting him. Go tell him to look up the meaning of slutty as well as when he wrote That all I will attract is assholes. tell him ya you (if you want to that is)

there is nothing wrong with having sexy pictures.

• I'm with @jmmmfi2 about that plane. But dang dat water bottle on the floor there.

And no, OP, you're not slutty. He's just bitter you rejected him.

• Are you having casual sex?

If yes then you are a slut, if no then you are not a slut.

That is the meaning of the word, it's people who put other connotation onto it or feel insecure with the truth.

• nothing wrong with having casual sex, its ok for a man to do it but if a woman does she's a slut, that is messed up dude

• because most men who do use that word to describe a woman are fine with those double standards, it s hypocritical

• @Eric644 Ahh I see, so you were ignoring what I said and judging me by what you perceive to be most people.

Kind of a pointless conversation. Although it's a little interesting how you are so quick to judge me rashly while at the same time so strongly disliking people who are doing that exact same thing.

• If you're only taking shots of your cleavage and ass/legs you're only going to attract guys that want to screw you or cuss you out. Including photos of the face helps people not get the wrong impression though some will get the wrong impression no matter what.

• Nice plane

• Well I'm not going to call you a slut. I don't even know you. xD But I will say pictures like that, aimed at your cleavage and butt, are going to attract the wrong kind of guy. So you might want to think twice about posting them anywhere. But it definitely doesn't make you a slut. :P

• If u have no sexual intention or trying to seduce, it's perhaps out of place? It's sexy. A bit too sexy for under 18. Your sending out a certain message. So understand that

• I wouldn't say you're ONLY gonna attract assholes. Your pictures have a sexual vibe and you will get the attention of guys who want sex, and a decent chunk will be assholes. I could see your pictures being described as slurry but I wouldn't call them that.

• A little bit, but that is normal. I would be weary of sending pics though.

• You look great. Nothing wrong with looking good and you're not revealing too much or anything

• They'll definitely attract the guys that want to hit and quit it. Can't say I blame them either

• Any guy that says you are being a slut because of the way you dress can suck a long one in a dark alleyway. That is ignorant, borderline bitter. You look great, dress however you want, if someone has a problem, that's their problem, no?

• can you send me your snapchat via msg? i wouldn't mind having longs stories from such a beauty.

• OH i almost forgot... just a little bit, you are just teasing seems like.

• Yyyyyyyyeah, a bit.

Although it's what you do that really determines if you're a slut or not.

• Your not a slut. No one is a slut. But you are an attention seeker

• Not that much but what up with the plane? What I don't like is when a girl look 20 or so but is 16-17 (brake screech)

• That's pretty slutty. I love it.

• 1) If you don't act like one you're not a slut.
    2) Id consider you one because you look like it
    3) Yes you will attract assholes and repel the good guys on top

• little bit. as a Asian your pics looks little bit slutty.
    but it is cultural difference. And basically you are not.

• no you are not

• na thats norm i except that from my future girlfriend anyway xD

• You sound like a major sloot.. "Those aren't my intentions what so ever" LOL stfu. yeah they are. You are seeking validation. I used to pump and dump girls like you all the time in hs. So to answer your question.. yes. Clearly yes.

• you have a great body, how old are you?:)

• attention seeker sad sad