I want to call him. Should I wait or just go for it?

I've been on 2 dates with this guy. We're scheduled for a 3rd date this Friday. Last week over the phone, he said "I enjoy getting to know you. I'd like to hear from you more." So on Monday, I decided to reach out and say "good morning. I look forward to seeing you soon. Let me know which day we're doing dinner." He said "I look forward to seeing you too. I'll let you know later today." But he didn't. Instead, he got back to me the next morning with "lets meet Friday or Saturday Night. Whatever works better for you. Good morning, by the way." I said "Friday works". I was a little annoyed that he didn't keep his word and get back to me the day before, but I'm still excited about our date.

It is now Wednesday. I really want to call him, simply because he's on my mind and I'd like to hear his voice. But after the mini red flag he pulled, should I let him make the next move?

Thoughts are appreciated :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say that was a red flag unless he's done it multiple times. He could have many things go I g on that day. He did remember so that's good. If you want to talk to him just do it. Maybe text him to see if he isn't busy and can talk on the phone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, call him. I am sure it will be fine.
    It was not a red flag, he only did it once.

What Guys Said 2

• OOOOO Love the English. I would let him make the move and call you when he's ready. It will get him on track hopefully not to make the same mistake again.

• He's probably just as anxious as you and didn't want to seem too "eager". Looks like you both like each other.

What Girls Said 0