Boyfriend ignoring me for 2 weeks?

boyfriend ignoring me for 2 weeks now? i asked what's up and he said nothing. i've told him i felt ignored and he said sorry and continued doing so. i'm not texting him until he texts me but lately i am losing hope. some people say to keep hope because things were so amazing between us, some people say he's not worth it.

Updates:
i've actually decided to try to move on, whatever happens happens, i don't really care anymore. some new friends of mine think he'll come around, and if he does he does and if he doesn't he doesn't. i'm done waiting around tho. focusing on another guy that i think is into me, so if he does come around and i've already moved on, his loss

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• you better start gearing up to let go or find a replacement. doesn't sound good. Sounds less worth it.

0|0
    0|0
    • i've actually decided to try to move on, whatever happens happens, i don't really care anymore. some new friends of mine think he'll come around, and if he does he does and if he doesn't he doesn't. i'm done waiting around tho. focusing on another guy that i think is into me, so if he does come around and i've already moved on, his loss

• Show All
    • Girls leading me on, one acting jealous if I hang out with a different girl while first girl can't bring herself to be real/interested in me. Or asking me to do things for them and then get ignored until they need something else. Praying on my former good nature.

• ooh. it's not like that with us tho. he's just ignoring me I don't know we'll see what happens

What Girls Said 1

• uhhh go see him in person

0|0
    0|0
    • He books it after class lol.. it's okay