Why do I want to be in love?

For some reason I really want to be in love. It's been a couple months since I've been with a guy and I guess I just really crave those feelings. Is that weird? Probably haha. Just wondering what the world thinks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You and me both 3:

• Right? Right now it seems like every guy I meet doesn't want that.

• Yeah I fell hard for a women. Throughout that experience it made me realised nothing is promised that we just have to live for the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• For a girl who doesn't believe in that, this disgusts me XD why do you want that? XD

Someone told me that love is doing anything for the other person... That sounds scary as fuck, I don't want to be that close to someone.

What Guys Said 7

• No, it's not weird. However just know that you may have to wait for a while or for a long while before you can actually get to experience that.

• After being in a relationship and then broken off is like missing something on a daily routine. If you feel that way its not weird. Maybe you can do something to fill up that routine? like talking to people online.

• No, that's completely normal. It's the normal longing all of us humans have.

• You're a young human female who has been promised since childhood with subliminal messages that it's a great idea.

• Yea I guess. I'm just sick of guys that only want sex

• I'm sick of guys that want only sex too. I wish they didn't get promised since childhood with subliminal messages that sex with girls in college is a great idea.

• This is probably the mkst relatable ing I've ever read. Be patient good things come to those who wait :)

• Most people want to be in love.

• Because love is really everything that makes us human and makes living worthwhile.

What Girls Said 4

• because of movies? lol No its just a human need! I really really just haven't had any real firends and it would be nice for someone to love me for me! Love is a human need. maybe you want start with yourself... love you and than spread out!

• Not weird at all. I know I crave those feelings too. ❤️

• Don't rush your feelings. It's the last thing you want to do.

• You're probably right. Its not that I want to immediately be in love. I just want to meet someone I guess that I feel like I could one day love. All the guys I've been with have all been sex crazed maniacs and I'm really sick of it

• Because you're human.

• You want to be in love too?

• I don't want to be in love, I am in love with someone. How do I know? Simple, if you love someone you would do anything for them, you think about them so much your brain hurts, you feel so happy when you're with them, you get nervous around them, you get jealous if they are with a girl or a boy. You would die for them. You would look deeper into them, meaning that you won't care about looks, the personality counts.

• Also, you can't help but smile when seeing or thinking about them.