My crush asked me who I like? Please help me understand. re asked me if I would ever consider dating his friend I said no?

Ok so he asked me if I would consider dating his friend I said no and he said that what about his other friend. That was yesterday and we were talking for a good twenty minutes. He also asked me who I likes and today, his friend told me something I didn't really hear but what I did here after I asked him what he said, he said that he likes me or something and then louder, that he even cried about me once and then my crush was looking at me like embarrased and said you know I'm dating --------------- -(he's dating someone but we talk at least every day) so please I dont know if he likes me or not he will like tell me things that happened to him and I don't know what to do help please.

What Guys Said 2

• well he's dating someone at the moment so i would say its best to stay with friends. The reason is because if he is cheating on her and secretly dating you, how do you know in a year time that he wouldn't do the same to you? same thing if he dumps her and goes to you.

• Well I would never secretly date someone or cheat with anyone I just don't know if he likes me. Or what to do about him

• He might do he does seem interested that's for sure, i would let thing go by itself since i am sure you wouldn't want him to dump her just to be with you. unless you feel he is being mistreated.

• You're blowing a golden opportunity. When he asks who you like or would date you tell him no you only like and would date him

What Girls Said 1

• well if he cried over you he obviously likes you a lot. If he has a girlfriend its to make you jealous. Probably. Just act like it doesn't bother you because if you act like you do, then he'll think your easy. Playing hard to get is fun, and it will make him chase after you more. Dont be to hard or he'll give up. Good luck!