What should you do if two of your friends think that your boyfriend isn't treating you with respect?

Question says it all, what are some things I should consider/ steps that I should take?

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are your best friend then maybe they are right, respect test if he smokes and you dont like smoke does he smoke in front of you etc

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on why they say he isn't treating you with respect. Can you elaborate?

• He will sometimes put me down thinking that he's being funny, especially around other people. I've talked to him about it and he always apologizes, but it keeps happening

• That's not right, he shouldn't do that. I would tell him that if he does it again I'm leaving

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• When more than one friend says something like that then its mostly true. My friends boyfriend is so rude to her but she doesn't see it.