I'm pretty fly for a white guy?

I do not care about race but I can't help it, I have a huge thing for white people lol

what's your race and which one attracts you the most? are you attracted to your own race?

I'm hispanic (not a race but you get what I mean) and lately I've been very attracted to white people.

Updates:
It's so good to see that people don't give a damn about it :D we're improving as humans

0|0
14|28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• i3.cpcache.com/.../..._a_white_guy_trucker_hat.jpg

But seriously I don't care about race or ethnic background. Everyone has a chance with me! I've only dated white girls so far because that's only what's in my town. I've "talked" to a couple of black girls but it didn't lead to anything. But yeah I don't give a damn :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more attracted to white women, and I'm a white male.
    Though I don't discriminate, that's what I tend to go for more often.

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm completely clueless to the matter, but do most Spaniards identify themselves as white?

• Show All
    • @MrShinyPants in Spain, where I'm originally from, we don't consider ourselves Latinos, that's why when referring to people from Latin America we call them Latinos, to differentiate them from us.

• I know, what I should have said is I consider myself both, my great grandmother was from Spain and her daughter was half Spaniard half black foot native America, while my grand pa was from Ireland but he's also half Italian and so on

• Race was never an issue for me... there are plenty of beautiful sweet women of different ethnic/cutural backgrounds out there that should make any guy happy.

Ultimately women's wants and needs are the same no matter what race or country they are from. The same goes for guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a black guy, and i'm very much attracted to black women. Lately middle eastern women intrigue me a lot as well. :-D

1|1
    0|1
  • It's not surprising, white people are generally good looking, naturally I prefer to date girl of my own race, but I would tell you an simple truth, lighter latina girls and lighter Asian girls have much higher chance to find an white guy in comparison to darker girls, for obvious reasons. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally white is attractive for eyes, but then I love girls who are more outgoing, and not cold stoned, cause few white girls or blonds are quite dumb,
    Race does not matters much if she is good with words and fools me, she can steal me away

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to Latinas, Asians, Arabs and Whites.
    Arab girls are a new addition to the list since I've only recently started seeing so many cute Arab girls.

I'm getting tired of White girls since they all seem to have the princess complex.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! Same here! I recently start liking Arab girls

I get what you mean with that princess complex thing haha

• Lately I've been attracted to attractive people.

2|2
    0|0
  • I like white, Hispanic, Filipina mostly. If I connect with a girl and I feel physical chemistry, it's on!

1|0
    0|0
  • Its fine but its not unique. there's a dime a dozen of these types of couples. its nicer to see unique couples with races that dont usually mix.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about race, there are beautiful people everywhere in the world. But with some I'm more likely to be attracted than others because because the type of girl/look is just more often to find but that's it

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all raced women, but the ones that tend to catch my eye the most are Latinas, something about them that make my heart race and sets my eyes on fire, but race doesn't matter to me as long as she has a good heart and a pleasant personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • Though I'm taken, that hurts :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I am half white half yellow. I'll take me some:
    White!
    Black!
    Orange!
    Other Colors!

Fuck Yellow -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Indian from the continent of Asia. so technically an Asian lol. I like all races including my own :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and don't really have a race preference strangely, I get turned on by people from any race and see a lot of ugly people from any race too.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't really really care about interracial couples, what annoys is older guys stealing young girls. point is, interracial relationships don't bother me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm White and I am really attracted to Latin American women and Indian women.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like racially ambiguous girls

1|0
    0|0
  • im Indian origin.. i get attracted a lot to different girls..
    i have been with indian, black and muslim girls...
    not yet with Asian and white..
    n sadly no latina where i live..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, and any race can attract me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a racial preference, but I've only been with black and white women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I fancy ragheads.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also blacks, Latins (Spaniards/Italians/French), and other Eastern Europeans.

• I'm white with some Venezuelan thrown in there. I'm most attracted to white girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and i'm very attracted to chicks who put out <3

1|0
    0|0
  • im white and ready to belong you :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Hamsters and gerbils for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't have a racial preference, but who I like shifts. Some days or weeks or years I'm super attracted to black guys then to white guys then Hispanic and so on. Right now I probably find every Asian guy I see cute, but I still think men of all ethnicities are attractive.

Don't think about too much. People are attractive, leave it at that. Don't make it into race fetish where you like guys just because they're white.

2|0
    0|0
  • i am hispanic and lately i am not attractive to anything really haha... yeah ill get back to that haha

1|0
    0|0
  • My race is Arab Caucasian with 1/4 Spanish ancestry..
    My favorite would be Middle Eastern/North African as-well as SOuth European, but I like darker features , tan skinned and dark eyes/hair, so whatever the race if he has these characteristics it's a + in my book :p
    But anyways I've been attracted to every ethnicity :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I am considered caucasian since christian lebanese are from Phoenician/Aramaic ancestry which mixed extensively with crusaders and other west Europeans. Most Lebanese are categorized as Levant Arabs meaning they have more Mediterranean characteristics.

Anww I am attracted to all types of races, but I have a little preference to tanned skin guys with dark hair ^^

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm white and I don't really have a race I'm really into. I often find myself attracted to South- European guys, but a fully white guy or a black guy or whatsoever can be really attractive as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats such an old song lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Black and it seems I've favored Hispanic guys more than other races but I still like other races too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a black girl (brown skin tone) half Cherokee and other things. I'm super attracted to white guys. Not attracted to my own race. Just my preference.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't care about race, I'll like anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm mixed (American and African) and I have a thing for tall slightly chubby white guys.. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • But race could be potentially attractive depends on the guy I guess

• I kinda wear sunglasses when I'm around white people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white. I'm not sure which race attracts me the most, there are quite a bit of attractive people from all over.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Caucasian and race really doesn't matter to me.

1|1
    0|0