I know im attractive but I don't get out enough- is that why Im single?

I mostly hang out alone, but everytime i look at a guy he looks back, i know im attractive but i just don't meet that many guys... im going out Saturday but the places i go usually just have losers who just want to hook up... im a senior in college where can i meet a good guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol a Prince Charming isn't likely to come and knock on your door young Lady. I don't suggest going to the mall , I don't know where you live but in my little corner of the world that's where the players hang out ; and hooking up is predominantly what's on their mind... Not all are like that but I wouldn't hold out on hopes that you would find anyone with relationship potential there

Most Helpful Girl

• In classes. In the area around your job after graduation. In clubs on campus. Around your campus job. At church. While out with friends.

Anywhere can be a good place, but bars and clubs usually are not. Nightlife scenes tend to inspire a more hook up oriented culture.

What Guys Said 4

• Is very hard to say i dont know on todays day it seems like is through work, a friend or online

• You might be attractive and that's why they look away instantly. A lot of guys don't have to balls to look a girl in the eye and hold it there. I've realized I'm not very good at it either. I used to be able to hold it for five seconds and look away

• Am i attractive and single yes so there for ya its because of that ^^ Also why go 2 bars 2 find the love of your life people there want 2 hook up. Meet a guy doing hobby like mountain, climbing running , walking dogs, school

• Somewhere where people have the same interests as you? X

What Girls Said 1

• First of all you too young to think about getting hooked up permanently. 2nd you're in college you should be dating graduate students.