How to get him back, Advice?

I am trying so hard to keep my mind off of him, but its really hard, I study , talking with friends, watching tv try to keep my mind off of him but i can't I miss him and he is still on my mind. We have been broken up since last Friday and we haven't talked since last Saturday when he was getting his sweats pants from me. I have delete him off facebook the day we broke and I do regert it but I want him back and I am trying so hard not to text him because I want to say to him "its werid not talking to you" but I don't because he was the one that broke up with me and I trying to show him that I am fine without and the the story on how we broke up thats a long story, there is have to be a way for him to come back, I sometimes wonder if he even thinks of me... Like if he misses me but I think if he did he would be texting me right? I just need advice how to get him back, like is possible?

I NEED TONS OF ADVICE ON THIS... PLEASE!

What Guys Said 1

• Well he might be feeling the same way. Waiting for you to text him. On the other hand he might be done with you. How harsh was the break up?

What Girls Said 1

• Respect his decision. Focus on why you shouldn't want someone who doesn't want you, and what a waste of time and energy it is hoping for them to change their mind.