Why do guys tell you they like you but they never call?

I've been taking for this guy for almost 3 months now. When we first started dating he was the one that would always call me or he would even text message me. Then things change a bit to the point that I'm the one calling and doing most of the text messaging. Sometimes I think that I'm waisting my time with him but on the other hand it seems that I'm not. When we get together we are ok, we make out and all the good stuff but he never calls. I'm tired of this situation because it seems that I'm putting more effort than he is. Can anybody give me any advise.

What Guys Said 1

• Making out, fellatio, and sex aren't indicators of a good relationship, so keep that in mind.

It's possible he's using you for hook-ups. You need to confront him and ask him why he's stopped calling and texting like he used to. You've got to make sure there's more to this relationship than lust.

I hope you figure everything out.

What Girls Said 0