Why does he say we should get together, but then he doesn't follow through or message me to confirm or ask when? I'm tired of chasing him?

we both go to a tough college. So I get that he's busy; he's also in a band. I know he finds me attractive and is somewhat interested in me.

we met a month ago (through online... By me.. I'm such a creep, but I messaged him randomly hey). And right away he asked to get coffee. We met a few days later for a couple hours & it went well & I definitely felt sparks.. I was quiet and shy though.

So, he went out of state for a few days. it was a good week and a half until he asked to see me again. He asked me for coffee and to hang out. So we met up for a couple hours again, (I had to message him the day of, we still on for later?). it went well. At the end, he said to me we should have dinner this week. (This was a week and a half ago) and he never got back to me even when I agreed yes we should. I had even messaged him on Facebook asking him, to which he opened and never responded. I messaged him again once more (while on break away from school) about something random & funny, again.. Opened and didn't respond. But then, a day later he likes my picture on fb and my random pointless status. We have mutual friends and I never see him like any of their stuff. So it's like he's making a point...

Then we got back a couple days ago and I saw him. He immediately said to me that we should get together this week.. I said the days I was busy and he said thursday! And i said sure! That sounds good! And he said great! And then we carried on our ways.

Im just wondering if he even meant it? If I should make him message me about it on a time? I don't know if his inexperience with girls is making him not know what to do? I don't think he's hardly had a girlfriend and he's kinda in his own world, but still he isn't incapable of asking me.. Right?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0