Men who don't call after a GREAT second date?

I've recently had a great second date with a cute guy that I really liked. We went to see a movie, then went for a walk and made out on a park bench. We really had fun, connected and I had the feeling he liked me. The date was three (almost four) weeks ago and he has not called or sent me a text since.

I'm not devasted about it or anything I'm just wondering why guys do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU thought it was a great second date. Clearly he didn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he didn't find it as great as you did, so the feeling isn't mutual.

What Guys Said 3

• He wasn't that into you, or maybe he just met someone he likes better. Honesty is much better than being strung along.

• Well did u try calling or texting him first?

• I sent him a text three days after the date and he did not reply.

• R u sure that he really liked u or had as much fun as u did on the date. Or maybe his phone broke and he lost ur number

• Why didn't you call him?

What Girls Said 2

• It's not a matter of why guys do it, its a matter of why people do it. Guys and girls do this shit all the time. I don't think there's every a good reason behind it.

• He's an ass lol & maybe he didn't think the date was as great as you did... On to the next!