Why doesn't my boyfriend ever tell me I'm pretty, beautiful, look nice or sexy or anything? He says nice things about celebrities on TV more than me?

He sometimes makes comments about how hot celebrities in movies / on TV are but never says those things about me. He also said he likes girls with nice legs but was a general comment not aimed at any girl in particular (not even me). He's even made a couple of comments about how hot he is. He never comments on my looks or what I'm wearing, how pretty I am or anything at all! Can anyone help me understand why? Also is there anything I should be doing about this?

We've only been dating 1 month by the way

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like what you should be doing about this is finding a new boyfriend. It doesn't sound like this guy even likes you all that much. What are you getting out of this relationship?

• He definitely likes me he's constantly texting and calling me all day and we have fun together.

• Asked what?

• Why he doesn't ever compliment you or even seem to notice your appearance?

What Guys Said 6

• Because he's not acknowledge your beauty and your presence. Wait for the next few days and ditching him, see how will he respond? LOL

• Sometimes we forget to give compliments all the time cause we guys don't always do that on a daily basis like my last girlfriend complained to me that I didn't say she was beautiful often or that she changed her look and I didn't mention anything but it doesn't mean we don't care. We can like the girl and think ur beautiful even though we don't say it all the time.

• Guys can be pretty clueless, a lot of them don't realize women like to be complimented from time to time and be reassured and have their spirits lifted. Especially if they decide to change their look up a bit, most guys fail at that.

• Apparently he doesn't find you attractive. I assume you're just filling a void in his life intil he meets somebody good looking with nice legs and so forth.

• You are beautiful, pretty, very nice.
    Are you happy now? :D

• Maybe he didn't grow up in a place where he was complimented and he gave compliments. My brother is just like that, he will never compliment anyone close. It's like he's really uncomfortable with it. It has to do with our upbringing