Am I not going to be able to get a date if I don't drive?

I don't drive or have a license because i hate it. Plus i have other ways of getting around, but i hear that girls today see that as a turn off and won't date you. So am i screwed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. My boyfriend doesn't drive (no car) and we have a system where he will help me out by buying dinner/buying my gas sometimes. It works out.

What Girls Said 2

• nothing wrong with it

• Not really an issue, don't worry

What Guys Said 4

• It's a useful skill if you live somewhere where it is required to get around, but I think if she wants to have a car, then she should get one herself and not just leech on a guy who earns enough to actually buy one.

P. s. I don't like cars, and I surely won't get one until I get a LOT of money and even then I would get one with autopilot.

• YOu will get your chances, just not as many...
    But you have to agree that having the license comes in handy a lot of times.

• If your date is a gold digger then yea bud you need a car but your average girl doesn't care

• Well, if a girl is not going to accept the fact that you don't drive you shouldn't waste your time with her. Either she accepts you as you are, and you own or she should seek another person.

Personally, I don't think it is a turn off. Once we are attracted to someone, those little things do not matter anymore.