Any girls willing to date a guy shorter than them?

If yes, how many inches lower are you willing to go?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm 4'11 (about 150cm). I don't know. I know this makes me sound like a terrible person, but I'm not attracted to dwarves, midgets, little people. Whatever the pc term is these days.

Any shorter than me and their proportions seem off.

I guess I'd be willing about an inch smaller, as long as his proportions weren't off. But I've never met a man shorter than me tbh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are kind of weird on this issue, man.

What Girls Said 10

• No, sorry I prefer him to be at least my height. Which isn't hard considering I'm 5'4".

My boyfriend is 5'8" and it's kind of the perfect height difference.

• Yeah, I should've directed this towards taller women...

• naa.. im good.

• You made the right choice, for an guy to be shorter than a girl that he date it's unmanly.

i.telegraph.co.uk/.../couple_2788635b.jpg

• @TheSpartan If you think that a midget is stronger then a big guy, then you are hardly mistaken, maybe you also thinks that a kid is stronger then an young adult, and that a cat is stronger then a tiger. Mariusz Pudzianowski is shorter in comparison to Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, but his height is still an 6'1, which is still considered to be tall, and I don't see it as an coincidence, and don't start talking about steroids, you know that it's Illegal in most type of sports, and it's unhealthy as well. As for Wladimir Klitschko being an boxer that is true, but I was talking about strength in general, and at lest I was not comparing him to an average Joe to like you did with Ed Coan. Wladimir Klitschko is also an great example where an very tall man use his superior reach in fights, and not only his superior strength. There is no way around is, there is nothing good about being an shorty, with the height of an woman, or a kid. :)

tvtropes.org/.../LargeAndInCharge

tvtropes.org/.../SensitiveGuyAndManlyMan

i1.mirror.co.uk/.../...rt-and-Tall-Businessmen.jpg

• @Berethor Every serious strength athlete takes steroids. There's really no question that such is the case. No one can be as shredded as Mariusz at 313 lbs and 6'1 and be anywhere near natural.

Asserting that Vladimir is anywhere as strong as Coan was in his prime is also ridiculous. Klitschkov is not a powerlifter or a strength athlete; he's not going to be able to deadlift 900 lbs, squat 1000, and bench 600 like Coan did. There is literally no question that Coan was stronger.

• Yes, 2-3 inches max.

• To me looks matter more than height.

• No more than 1 inch. He has to be either my height or more. It may sound shallow, but hey, we're all entitled to our preferences.

• At least you gave an inch.

• One or two inches... but I'm 5'2 XD

he needs to be hot tho lol

• I can't be bothered to care about something as shallow as height.

• Depends on hoe much I liked him

• its not about inches. its about his heart

• I am 5'2. Dating a guy who's 5'1 or lower?
    Nah. I'd rather not.

What Guys Said 1

• I actually wouldn't want to date a girl taller than me either but Im fine if she's the same height.

The thing is, its not enough that he's taller, he has to be taller even when she's in heels.

• I hate when they say that shit about heels, it's like... fuck off.

• Yeah, and girls have the nerve to complain when guys refuse to date girl based on their weight (something that is for the most part within their power to change).

• Exactly