Why does our mother acts like we are all a burden?

She is so cold hearted. She knows i study and im struggeling to find a job, side jobs barely pay you enough to get your own house, she is such a bitch, she said ''my life is finally going to start when all of my children are gone'' WHO says that? she said she loves being alone, and it doesn't matter if she ends up alone. Since day one she acted like we are a burden, family is everything in my eyes and even if my children are 30 if they need help, i will gladly give them my house, my life everything. She has always we ruined her ''life'', she is extremely selfish. I can not wait to leave her in the dirt for the rest of her life, she is so cold hearted, when my brother came back from my war, he was ill, she kicked him out after a few weeks telling him he should find another place to stay, he begged a friend and he let him stay for 7 months. Why is she so cold hearted? she doesn't appreciate us and doesn't care if we live or die

Most Helpful Guy

• Your mother should have made better life choices when she was younger and should stop blaming everyone else for her bad decisions. Your mom sounds like every white/ghetto trash female in existence. I get the feeling you and your sibling all have different dads and those dads are not around, right? Did your mom have a drug habit?

You need to get away from her dumb ass and make a life for yourself.

• no, she is from africa and she had 4 children by the same father, my father hated responsibilities, he didn't treated her right, she was diagnosed with shizophrenia, but she takes meds for it, she uses it as an excuse to not work, work will heal her and socializing too, she doesn't want to do anything, she hates us and thinks her life would be better without us but what she doesn't realize is that we will not take care of her and the world is cold out there, she doesn't mind being alone she said.

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense, but perhaps your mother should have kept her legs closed and she wouldn't have so many children to feel burdened by. You didn't ask for her to be your mother. None of us get to choose which woman ends up giving us life and having that impactful place in our journeys. So I hate to be frank, but if your mother was so spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and financially unequipped to be an outstanding mother and make children feel loved then she should have stayed off the d*ck. You did nothing wrong. It is not your fault that you exist: she's the one who chose to have sex. I don't know what happened in her past to make her so cold hearted, but she needs to address it, dismantle it, and fix it. That's her business and try your best not to make her emotional baggage your emotional baggage.

What you can do is use this as an opportunity to establish independence and self-sufficiency. Use her example to encourage you to never be that type of woman when it comes to finances or human lives. Struggle now so that you can be surrounded by success in your 30's. Chin up, you are lovely.

What Guys Said 2

• Because mine can't think straight when frustrated

• She is scum some people are like that

What Girls Said 1

• just finish school and move out