He's not paying attention to me?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for two months, but we have been talking for 5. Anyway, we'll be at one of our houses or we'll be out shopping or something and I'll try to show him things or talk to him and he literally doesn't listen or pay attention. When I'm at his house I'll try to talk and he'll be on his phone or whatching tv and he will completely tune me out. I could understand if I was nagging him, but I am just trying to tell him a funny story or explain something. Our mutual friend even told him "Dude, pay attention to your girlfriend." And the other day I was talking to him on speaker and I said something and my brother was like "He's not paying attention. He didn't hear you" Like I don't understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• The dudes just not worth it
    He clearly isn't giving u the amount of attention u deserve which can be due to him having other girls or u giving him too much lobe

• He's definitely not cheating. He's a dad and he cares way too much about his son to cheat and have a lot of girls in and out of his sons life. We agreed that I shouldn't meet his son till we were just about to date.

• Then he probably he is just stressed out

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried talking to him about it? If yes, then what does he say to you?

What Guys Said 4

• I would only do that when I don't care about the person who is there / speaking to me. I'd have dumped him by now, but that's just me. When I'm with someone I should be their world. Especially after only two months of dating!

• You should try talking to him about that. That's very strange that he does that.

• I've brought it up several times. He apologizes and says he doesn't mean to, but it's an everyday thing. he's 5 years older than me and he always says "Social media is a big part in people your age as aposed to people my age." But I'm never on my phone around him, but he's always on Facebook sooooo I just don't understand.

• "Social media is a big part in people your age as apposed to people my age." That's not true at all social media has been apart of a lot of people his age and older. Honestly something is up if he acts like that constantly and it's obvious that even others are commenting on it.

• Well you will stay with him for much longer but it is obvious he give zero shits about you.

• Because you lie :D and boys do not like person who lie to them
    You said you are lesbian for me :D

• And I had dated girls before him sooooo? You're online and I don't know who you are. We obviously don't talk much on here, because you don't know my relationship situations. Don't call me a liar because for your information my last relationship before him was 2 and a half years with a girl I loved and before her was a girl and before her was a girl.

What Girls Said 0