Is this abnormal?

I'm an 18 year old and I have never had a boyfriend, never been on a date, never kissed any one etc... I've known of a few guys that have liked me but they never did anything about it. Is it weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• not really, I know a few very gorgeous girls who are in your shoes too, maybe you just want mr. right.. not mr. right now!

What Guys Said 4

• well its not weird but maybe you haven been adventurous enough this why you haven't done those thing.

• Why didn't you ever try asking them out?

• While a lot of kids hit up the dating scene in high school it's not uncommon to be in your situation. Nothing to worry about.

• It's not that weird, I'm 19 and in the same situation.

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Each and every one of us are different. No two people will have the exact same experiences. Nor will your experiences happen at the same time as other peoples. Case in point, I did not go on my first date or receive my first kiss until I was 19. And I didn't start my first relationship until 22. Just be patient and try not to focus on it. Things will happen on their own terms, that's the beauty of life.

• im 20, I had my 1st date when I was 19 but I've never kissed a guy. you shouldn't rush things just because of your age, wait until you think it's right and it will be amazing.