What are some good questions ask on date?

To see if your compatible.

Most Helpful Guy

• If its the first date it would generally be what you guys have in common such as what you like what he likes, it should be ok to throw in some small jokes in for humor, when eating on dates make sure you dont cut the food too big, so you can have small conversations every bite. Talk about something interesting that happened today or a week etc, you can make it up, it keeps the conversation going. end you should always smile and eye contact.

• I like the asking questions about their week part. It id good to learn a person everyday life.

• if its the first date the guy usually pays if not the first then hmm not sure

What Guys Said 4

• "Are we compatible?"

• I've been kidnapped by bad guys. You have a rubber band, a paper clip and a drinking straw at the ready. Now how would you save me using only those items?

• Just ask general questions about him, his likes and his life. You'll soon figure out if you're not compatible.

• Who will pay the bill?

• Yeah, I could learn a lot from their reaction. But it might not be worth because if they didn't offer then it means they don't want pay already.

What Girls Said 3

• Aside from what @AppleGoppy shared...
    Share some childhood/school/college stories.
    If you notice something around you or some item on the menu that reminds you of something, talk about that. Share a little about yourself, then ask a question like, 'Has something like that happened to you?'

What did you do over the week? If you read a book or watched something interesting, make a comment or an opinion about that. If the guy's interested, he'll give you his take on it. It could be anything from the cheesiness of Twilight or the San Bernardino shootings. But yeah, don't be fake, share whatever interests you. If he's evasive, you'll know that he's not into it or uncomfortable to make a comment about it. Switch topics. Ask him what caught his attention instead.

You can try discussing work environments. What you prefer or don't prefer.
    Talk about clothes and style? Compliment him on something he's wearing. Talk about some designs that you like or are not into. For example, if he has a polkadot tie, it might suit him, so I'll compliment him on it. But I can have my 2 cents and say that I haven't picked polkadots in ages cos it's too dotty for me. Maybe it's too symmetrically aligned that it feels like a population count or an army. O_o Yeah, okay, maybe not. But you get the drift... I hope so? >.>'

Chistmas and New Year plans? Failed New Year resolutions? Best/goofiest moments you've had at events.

Well, basically, whatever you're talking about, keep the flow. One way of making it flow when you have a lack of ideas is.. whatever you just talked about, pick a word from it and digress to an area of interest. :)
    Talking about food is usually endless. Lol.

• So do you have a brother? How your mom like? How does your best friend act?

• I like the how does your best friend act? That could lead into a lot of questions.

And I could get know someone by the friends they have.

• Damn you just $h! ted on yourself.

But It was someone reason your friends stayed with you even though externally you are different in you accomplishment and the way you handle life.

You see if I see a person I am dating have friend that completlly different from them or morals are different it lead me to more question as to why they staying with them.

i think friends question is good to get info.

• oh wow than that say at lot about me than... hahah! lol althought I am fucked completely my friends are smart and educated or thats the people i attract to.

• Asking about hobbies and interests. Goals in life, what their plans are about school/work.