Who is the keeper of your heart?

Describe the person you are starting to like, crush, intrigued etc and tell why, do you think it will go anywhere?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call him the keeper of my heart, he's just kind of a permanent resident.

He's got like, medium brown hair that he usually wears kinda long and floppy. And he's got pretty blue eyes, and I'm not shittin' you when I say they are PIERCING blue. When he gets really overwhelmed and stressed out and doesn't sleep much, his face breaks out so sometimes he's got pretty bad acne. But he still manages to look attractive regardless.

His laugh is pretty goofy too, you can hear it from across the way and you'll know it's him because it's so original. And he's got an athletic but skinny build. He's a soccer player. He's also got a pretty nice booty, I won't lie.

He talks kinda quiet though, which can be difficult because I don't have the BEST hearing, so a lot of our conversations can be pretty much "what?" "i'm sorry, what?" and him repeating himself. But on the flipside he doesn't have he best hearing EITHER, so he'll ask me to repeat myself too.

He can be sweet and flirty and playful, and he's a pretty decent hug giver. He's just an all around great guy, can't really blame me for having a 3+ year crush on him lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm let's see...
    He has beautiful soft silky golden locks.
    He has a smile that lights up the whole room.
    He has big hands that get dirty often.
    He has brown eyes, so deep and loving.
    He has a super cute nose.
    He's very playful, energetic, sweet and crazy.
    His name is very sour.

🍋🍋🍋

• nah he doesn't like me that way! ):

• Hmm let's see. he's quiet and focused. He's got silver hair and a beard. He works out so his shoulders are wide and his chest
    Is endless. He has the eyes of Johnny Depp and a headband like karate kid. And he's kinda short but a little taller than me. He has this country drawl when he speaks. I could hear him talk about stupid shit all day. And when he looks at me it makes me gooey inside. But I don't let him see

• Hard to have an ongoing crush when all the guys I think are interesting end up acting like complete assholes.

• my body is the keeper of my heart

• I am. 💁🏻😊

• Okay. This sounds like a fun game...

So, he's 29. He has a beautiful 9 yr old daughter, but his former wife can be harsh with him, making himvery cautious about jumping into anything serious right away. He likes Japanese animation, Lord of the Rings and is a 90s geek. And, so far... he seems like a pretty nice guy. So far... :P

• He's probably not the standard "type" most people are attracted to. He's not extremely short, but not too tall either. He can be quiet and shy around people he doesn't know well, but is more outgoing when he's with his friends. He's also really nice and somewhat soft-spoken. I don't take any classes with him, but he seems really hardworking and ambitious.

• He's tall, tanned, has dark hair and eyes, is muscular and very charming... He's half Italian half Mexican, so very exotic for me!!!
    He's hard working, a real gentleman, traditional like me, very Romantic, has strong morals/ values and is mature beyond his age...
    Even though we like each other mutually, I'm not sure it will go anywhere, well at least not for now because of distance. But we're still good friends and in contact, we'll see what the future holds.
    What about you Asker?

What Guys Said 1

• Long wavy auburn hair that's a little messy sometimes. Big clear eyes. Soft curves. Beautiful lips.

She's clever, witty, and imaginative. wise, kind, and gentle. Very quiet until she is more comfortable around you.

I don't know how things will between us. She's got a lot going on. All I know is that I'm madly in love lol