Got her number, she stopped texting after an hourish?

So I got a girls number from using the old I need help with homework yesterday, today I text her and she texts back within half an hour. We have a convo for around an hour then she just stopped. It has been roughly two hours. Not once did she, or even I mention homework and the only reason I wanted it is because she has a one of kind personality and I think she was giving hints. Like she would say something then twirl her hair and look away real quick. She didn't say anything like "Oh I am busy text you later", just stopped. Can I assume she was just busy or should I text her later and if so what should I text her?

Also if I shouldn't text her back... What should I do? Please any help is greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm I thinks she's probably just busy doing stuff like if she works or something and can't use her phone at work maybe... Just wait to text her and just say hey what's up Whatcha been up to? If she texts back good then

• Thanks, though I don't believe she has a Job. She is 16 though still possible. What do you think a fair amount of time is to wait to text her? Been 3 and a half hours ish. She I wait further into the night say like another hour-2 until it is like 8;30-9;30?

• She texted back, I fell asleep while texting her and this morning said Good Morning, sorry I fell asleep and she texted back within minutes, Good Morning!! It's ok. Last day of semester!! "

• That's great see everything is okay :) she was just probably doing something before

Most Helpful Guy

• Her house could have been on fire. She could have fell asleep. Her phone could have run out of batteries. Don't read too much into something

What Girls Said 5

• she busy man!

• Wait for her reply, she's probably busy

• You are addicted to your phone. She has a life.

• Hmmmmmmmm I don't know, it's not safe to assume anything yet.

• Yeah, a little early to assume much. As I have class with her tomorrow ( we both attend an early college program. I have class with her 3 days a week and tomorrow plus our final exam next week our are final days, I am 15 she is 16. ) Around 10ish as stated below should be a safe bet right? Thanks also.

• I do that too and sometimes don't reply for hours. Don't worry about it.

• Do you think it would be considered in a way desperate if I were to text her around 5 and a half hours after she stopped? It's around 10 p. m. At the moment.

• Don't text her back! Maybe wait til you see her again at school tomorrow (I'm assuming you're in hs). This is just my preference actually. It's already kind of late and unless she texts you back, wait around five minutes or so to respond. This is because you're not completely friends yet and you barely got her number. If you were to text her now, I would think of it desperate (again, just me. You don't need to do what I say but it's just my opinion). Hope I helped. 🌚

What Guys Said 5

• Why not call her and actually have a conversation? It may be an intimidating thought but you will get much further in a 15 minute phone call than in 2 days of texting.

• Do you think she has Noooooothing else to do but waste time on the phone? Come to your senses, boy!!!

• You were boring. You have no reason to exist.

• Stating this unreasonable and useless information is a bit harsh. For you, being 27, One might assume that you could be far more mature than what you show to be here. You stated, "You were boring". Though, that can/could be for a number of reasons whether it be from the hobbies in which I enjoy or to it being as bad as my personality. After having out with er before, during, oh and after class one may believe that we can rule this out. Talked with her, and she had to leave campus since we both take classes at a Highschool at college and she had one more class. So I walked her to her car, she thanked me and hugged me. Even though some girls just enjoy hugging, not all do so this can be a neutral statement because obviously a girl simply will not hug a guy she hates though doesn't mean should would hug someone she trusted or had a bond with. You then state, "You have no reason to exist". Why one might of stated this to me is unreasonable and harsh and simple at your age shows immaturity

• Again, unless you give even a slight fact of how this holds true, your statements are invalid. The simplest fact of it is; is that she was busy. If you had even read my post though I doubt you have as your attention span probably could not comprehend half of what I was stating, you obviously did not read it. If you did, you would of easily noticed that I had held a steady conversation with her in real life and walked around with her, though as a conversation in real life may not be hard to others, if one can simply pull that off a simple text conversation is the easiest thing in the world since the significant other cannot profile you and notice that you either nervous, mad, etc. Not being able to show emotions through text, if one has the will power not to use caps, emojis, emoticons ( they are different ), easily hiding stuff like nervousness is simple. You have given no more then 1-2 sentences that lack the very structure a mature 27 year old should have.

• Logic:

You were texting.
      She got bored.
      She stopped.

• Assume she's busy.

If she doesn't respond anymore, then forget about her.

• Nahhh you didn't make the cut unfortunately. Thats a bad sigh she gave out to you.