Do all men cheat? If not, how can you tell you have a faithful guy?

My vision is a bit blurred ; being that I have been cheated on by all of my ex's and the worse by my recent ex who I was with in 2012
A yr and a half ago I was blessed with a great man! He shows no signs of cheating and there has never been any female that has came up or gave a problem.
Problem is I always have my guard up cuz I've been hurt by all my ex's.
Do all men cheat at some point or another?
Is he being faithful now but later on will he cheat?
SHARE SOME STORIES OF SIGNS THAT PROVED YOUR PARTNER WAS CHEATING!
ADVISE , ANYTHING !
Thanks guys :)
sincerly, been through so much can't tell if "good guys exist"

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion personally, I would have cheated if I know that the girl I am with is not going to work in the long run (as bad as that sounds). For me it would depend on a number of factors such as the girls personality, her loyalty, her attractiveness, how good a wife/mother she'd make etc. If she ticked those boxes I wouldn't ever cheat I would settle down. But if its a girl that you know it won't work with then most guys (including me) tend to just swing to another girl on the first chance they get.

I haven't cheated since high school but that was always my logic back then.

Should also mention it depends on the maturity of the guy.

• This was very helpful. I love this cus I as a female understand it ! Very nice read thank u:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all men/women cheat. It's a shame that so many do, but the only way to find that special one who won't is to try your best to trust in every relationship until you have reason not to. I've had some crazy things done to me by guys I've dated, but still give every guy a clean slate and do my best not to let one guy's mistakes form my opinion about the next.

What Guys Said 6

• Take the rose tinted spectacles off and start judging your relationship with a critical eye. The biggest hint is your man going off sex. Men need it every day practically. If he's went days without trying it on you've got something to worry about. Especially if he's disappearing all the time. He'll get snappy and angry very easily as well. If he knocks you back for sex he's definetely doing something. Men would live inside their girlfriend if they let them.

• all do no cheat.

• "Once cheater always a cheater", it depends on an guy's personality, and on if you are girl is an good girlfriend, not all guys cheat, and some cheaters are cheating because of lack of satisfaction, while other cheaters cheat because of greediness.

• Do all women look for guy with money? The simple answer is nope! Good guys maybe you're just looking in the wrong spots!

• Guys don't cheat if they are happy. And some guys don't cheat at all... Ever.

• So are you saying it's ok to cheat of you are not happy? I think you should leave if you are not happy. If I can't go off and get new and bigger dick, you can't go get new pussy.

• Do all women cheat? If not, how can you tell you have a faithful girl?

What Girls Said 1

• Not all men cheat, there are decent guys out there who will love you and only you. I would give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe make it open that he can use your personal things (phone, computer, etc) and he can extend the same courtesy to you. I have the same thing with my boyfriend, though it wasn't anything we spoke about, we just have nothing to hide from one another. I feel like it's comforting to have that openness and trust, maybe you could do something similar.