Do girls ever have a hard time getting guys?

Its obvious as a guy it can be really difficult getting girls especially ones that are right for us. It never seems like girls have guy problems like they always seem to be involved with a guy at all times. I'm asking this because im in college and for as many girls there are around me none of them seem interested in me and they seem to be more focused on other guys. I've only found two girls in the last 3 years that I felt like I really connected with and both didn't work out. I always feel alone and never get any attention or get talked about by any girls. I think I'm a good guy, I'm pretty to myself but no girls ever want to get close to me or even be my friend. I have such a hard time finding a girl to even date yet everyone around me is either in a relationship or out dating someone right away.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes all the time!

Most Helpful Guy

• Surprisingly yeah they can but I think it's just because their shy

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I hardly ever get male attention, so when I do, I get attached really fast. However, the one's that do give me attention always end up just wanting sex, so that kind of sucks. I have the most trouble with relationships out of everyone I know honestly. Most girls always seem to be in a relationship, and when they're not, they have a lot of "back ups". Never made sense to me.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on what you mean.
    If it's just about getting "a guy" there are no problems. Girls may not always notice the guys that are interested.

However getting a quality guy is something different. To me that seems hard to find for a girl.

• Change something maybe your to nice a guy. Try being a little less nice guy and have some self esteem girls hate an unconfident dude

• noooooooooooooooooooooo