Have you ever had romantic first meeting with a boy/girlfriend?

I mean the first time you met the person who would become your bf/gf. Like most people meet through friends, school or work, but have you ever met someone in a really romantic movie-like way? E. g. you were after the same book in a library or you bumped into each other and it was 'love' at first sight. Or something like that. I'm just wondering if it really happens in real life, haha..

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...

So... I first met my boyfriend in a very... um... romantic comedy-esque way as opposed to true romance...

We were in the ocean minding our own businesses and this wave came (8 ft) and bowled me over ('cause I'm small) and I crashed into him. And that's how we were formally introduced.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• nah I've never met a guy that way. not yet =]

• no not really.

• I had this, it was wonderful. We met online on https://www.bridge-of-love.com/ and after talking the guy invited me to the first date on the roof. It was unforgettable!