If your girlfriend slept with 30 guys by the age of 17.. could you trust her?

Found this out and I just coudn't trust her at all anymore. Turned toxic. Can you really blame me? That is A LOT of guys at that age.

• I wouldn't trust her either
  • I could still trust her
  • 30 guys? wtf is wrong with that girl. could never trust her
I had strong feelings for the girl and I'm NEVER the jealous type.. always laid back and chill. I guess I'm asking if my accusations that she might of been messing around after that might be of been rational.. maybe I wasn't being a little insecure girl. Looking back.. I think most guys would of been really sketchy too.

Most Helpful Girl

• You called her a massive slut? Slut shaming at its best. Whatever. It's your opinion.

Now my opinion is that, yes that's a lot of men. Then again, why has she slept with so many. Have you asked. Someone mentioned a sexual addiction to fill in a void in her life. Perhaps sexual abuse. You don't know this. No one does. I never judge a person by their sexual past because I haven't walked in their shoes. What I care about is 1) STD test no matter if you claim to be a virgin 2) correct condom use.

I've had a friend who was a virgin when she married and two years later began going to bars and sleeping around. Then I've had am friends who were promiscuous while single but were faithful once they were in a solid LTR.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you like her what does it matter? I Have sleeted with over 30 women, and I told my ex (because she asked) she freaked out and made me get tested! I think it's just a number, and what they do with their body prior to meeting you is none of your business. What if they judged you based on things you have done in the past would still like them? What if you did some drug or had sex with a man, and she thought this was disgusting and judged you for it? Like seriously who cares. She's polishing your penis not some other guys. That just means she has experience as far as I am concerned...

• Dude I get the whole non slut shaming thing but you have to think that I had serious love for this girl. We had plans to move out and start a life together. Then after I found out that news she starts acting really sketchy.. I couldn't look at her the same.. none the less trust her. I mean 5-10 guys is acceptable but 30 at the age of 17 man. For a girl.. that tells me something is off man.

• I know it hurts to know she has slept with over 30 guys. I get upset knowing someone I dated had sex with the ex she just ran into. It's best to take a breathe and calm down. Next, maybe she is acting sketchy because she is ashamed of her past. There two kinds of people with that kind of sexual history those that hide, and those that flaunt it. Those that hide it are not generally happy about their sex history!

• breath*

What Girls Said 12

• That is an unusually high number for someone so young. Maybe there's something behind it. If you care about her, then you could offer your support.

Perhaps it's sex addiction. Perhaps she's acting out after a really bad experience as a misguided coping mechanism.

If she says that you're 31 but she's not sleeping with others, then you have to choose whether or not to trust her. Her last doesn't mean she's untrustworthy. It just means she has a past.

• No because show that she never had a serious relationship...

• Well, if she would be dating me, I wouldn't care about the number.

But I understand your point, it's very hard to trust someone like that

• Wow. I guess she really studied her second ed class haha.

I wanna say don't slut shame, but I wouldn't be able to date a guy like that either.

• If it was a guy? No, I couldn't :/ you'd have to be a serial shagger to get through that many people in such a short time.

• It really shouldn't matter how many guys she's been with, as long as you care about her.

• I mean.. a number of guys is ok but 30 guys means there is something off in my opinion

• Sounds like a lie.

30 is way to many for her age
    I call bull

• No.. I confirmed with some people that went to HS with her. She was a massive slut

• Trust isn't built based on how many people someone has or hasn't had sex with in the past, so yes.

• Lol comon. You know everyone has a tendency to repeat the past right? Of course that factors in.

• I voted C the fuck!

• Wtf man that's ridiculous. Anything more than 10 is just sick. Stay away from her God knows what std she has

• Ewww sorry but how old was she when she lost her virginity? 13? Maybe she was going through something. I mean a lot of guys lose their virginity EARLY! So if you have known her for along time ask her if there was a reason behind sleeping with all of those guys. Maybe insecurities that were ok only when she had sex. I don't know maybe she just loves sex. If that's the case then I wouldn't trust her. But maybe ask her first see what she has to say. See but it's ok when guys have slept with dozens of girls before settling down and girls are supposed to be ok with that? She should have told you but I think you should really think this one through.

• I wouldn't trust them, but not because of the number of their sexual partners.
    I wouldn't trust them because I can't actually trust my own shadow.

What Guys Said 14

• Actually trust isn't the thing that turns me off the most. She could be promiscuous and loyal. The image of 30 different guys having sex with her is what turns me off the most. To have her in my bed and to have it running through my mind "30 different guys who were likely stranger got to have this with her with no effort".

Those throughs that would play through my mind would turn me off more than the risk of cheating.

• 30 guys? 30? THIRTY?

What the fuck?

That's insane! I wouldn't touch her with a 30 foot pole. I'm 20 and I can't even get a date. Yet she's had sex with 30 guys at 17. 😂

• Yeah kind of nuts right?

• I really did have a lot of feelings for her I just couldn't let that slide though. I honestly couldn't look at her the same way.

• Well, it's better you know now, then after. To her you're just number 31. To you she's more than that. She ain't worth the thought dude. (Sorry to be mean..)

• 30? She told you it was 30 lmao. I have a feeling the number is higher. Red flag. Get out and move on asap

• I voted C) so yeah

• I would trust her but I wouldn't be in a relationship with her

• I'd be cool with it because it's just a video game the Sims right... Right?

• 30? That's like a whole art class

• Been there too, but I don't know about 30 guys though, that's a little toooooo much. 30+ is never trusting her but who knows people can change but... that's too much

• I dont think so... no, I wouldn't...

• Trust her for a monogamous relationship? No. I couldn't.

• absolutely fuk in not

• I'd be gone like a mother fucker

• maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• I vote C, hell I'd even be skeptical of a girl who's slept with 30 guys at any age. But that being said, I don't go out of my way to find those things out.