I am 30. till now didn't find one I like! my mom told me just marry the one who likes you and you will love him in future but I don't like the idea?

I want to still down and have kids. Should I date one who I don't like but maybe get married or wait till I find someone I like ( maybe I won't meet him at all!) don't tell me be realistic because I am very realistic and not picky at all. I just ask for basic thing!
by the way I am good looking people rate me 8-9 in general!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a shitty idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a dumb idea in all honesty. What's the point in marrying someone you don't like?

• I want to have family

• You can adopt, get artificially inseminated, or wait for a guy you do like.

What Guys Said 2

• Terrible mim advice... Wait till you find someone you click with x

• What if I don't meet him! I was waiting till now I am 30. People find their parents in their 20!

• Dont listen to your mom. She just wants grandchildren. Lol

What Girls Said 1

• Many women actually do make a decision to "settle" with someone who isn't necessarily their soulmate and by the late 20's early 30's that biological clock is ticking. What one posted said is also becoming more popular and that is becoming inseminated by someone else via artificial insemination, or even by someone they know to become pregnant by.