Why some girls have so many people want to date them and other have non!!! Good looking/ good job not the criteria at all so what is the secret?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good looking is the secret. Sure some girls that are popular with guys aren't good looking, but most are. Its really quite simple, and dependent on what kind of guys you want to get. If you aren't that good looking or popular then you just walk up to any average looking shy guy and act really into him and I guarantee you will get him. Average looking shy guys dont have high standards usually because they dont get much action, so they will go for you. If you are more popular then do the same thing but act really slutty and you will get plenty of guys guaranteed. Its not hard to get guys as a girl. If most guys think they have a chance with you (even if its just for a one night stand) they will try to take that chance, most guys are extremely desperate for vagina and will do almost anything to get it.

• I am cute girl get 9-10 I am positive but I am shy! Most time guys bellow avg know I am shy and try hardly to make me comfortable to talk but average or good looking guys never try to talk to me when they know I am shy

Most Helpful Girl

• Attractiveness combined with openness.

What Guys Said 3

• I find a girl that has a sense of humor and is playful one of the most attractive traits. A girl can be good looking, have a great job, but be a total bummer.

A girl who has spunk and is naturally funny, can be attractive, not so hot looking and have a decent job and be more attractive to me.

• Personality?

• Good looking

• I don't think this the reason! Everyone say I am cute and take 9-10 but I don't get attention and avg guy. Usually I just get attention guys who are below avg!

• I am shy person

• Well try and talk to the guy that u like. We guys like it when girls show confidence it makes them more attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol yeah I have never had anyone ask me out until I actually asked the person I'm dating now out myself..
    Idek maybe they are just less shy and have different vibes..

• The requirement is being fucking awesome.