What kind of man likes the average black female?

Hey, so i am a frist year college student and i heard it would be the best years of my life because i will find out who i am, meet a lot of new people, and find my partner for life. BUT...
So far it has not been what i pictured. i have not found out who am i or met my future partner. I have this ideal thing where he would see me and walk up to me and start talking to me and find me so attractive and be my best friend.
So to get to my question what kind of guy like the average black female? I like all kind of guys from balck, white, mexican, puerto rican etc. skin color is not an issue to me. I know guys like "bad girls" im not that kind of girl. I just hate how its wrong for me to date out my race. my mother thinks i just like black men, many people have told me that i will end up with a white man because i can't deal with the " stereotyplical black male" ( drug dealer, gang banger etc.)
What kind of man would go for someone like me? I have my life together, im in college, whats not to like?
I fear that , my career will prevent me from having my future partner.

* DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ONLY BLACK MEN WILL LIKE THE AVERAGE BLACK WOMEN, BECASUE ITS NOT TRUE. LETS BE POLITE AND PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS
THANKS

Most Helpful Guy

• U just need a average man. U should really notworry yet about finding the right man u are still young and it going to take a while to fine your niche and see what kind of women u want to be. Us guys are stupid around woman and think all woman like bad boys or a tough guy. I am white and stereotypically we are the one that don't gsngbang or sell drugs in the public eye but I have some black guys who are guys. U just have to be patient and he will be there when u least expect it. U have right mind set just be patient. The guy that likes a average black girl is a average guy with qualities u like.

What Guys Said 14

• I am an average white man, I like any girl that I feel the most attracted to, have the most chemistry with. I am attracted to black girls and even asked a perfectly average, cute black girl out, unfortunately she turned me down saying she mostly is attracted to black guys. Have also found this to be true with other's I was attracted to. Associate and are flirty, but only date black guys. There are plenty of mixed race couples and marriages out there, but they are not in the majority unfortunately. I would love to have a wonderful black girlfriend, though doesn't seem likely.

• That's how I feel, I feel like I won't have the type of guy that I want have nothing against black guys, I'm just not attracted to them

• Everyone has their tastes and specific attractions. Your normal and being an average, good person all around is what makes you ultimately the most attractive, not skin color or ethnic backround.

• thank you

• "So to get to my question what kind of guy like the average black female? " Average looking ___ males I guess (race wise). Especially since it's not a secret that most people like their own race LOL

• The type of man who would go for you is black guy who is pursuing a college education, one with similar life goals to you. People mostly make the best matches with others who are from similar backgrounds. This is especially true of minority groups like black people that are significantly culturally different from other groups in society. This is why most black women *strongly* prefer to be with black men.

• Why do you think your career will prevent you from having a future partner? Now MINE, which is 90% male, doesn't exactly help me. But anyway, if you are a first year student you should concentrate on school and friends and not worry about finding your life-mate at this point.

And regarding your other comments, 1) I find a lot of black women attractive - apparently the feeling isn't mutual. 2) The black men I know are NOT drug dealers and gang bangers, but working professionals.

• because it has been proven that men, don't want a wife that is smarter and have better career than them. I'm going to school to be a surgeon and I don't know if that will intimidate a man or not

• That isn't true of most men. A lot of men would be happy to have a wife with a well-paying career.

I have a friend whose wife is a well-paid executive and he does things like raise their two girls, work part-time in a bike shop, ski and other outdoorsy stuff, and travel all over the world for extreme cross-country races. He was smart enough to do a lot of things but chooses to do what he is doing. He has a pretty happy life from what I can tell.

Of course maybe it helps that they started dating in HS.

• yea, that's sweet and thank you

• Good Lord, so the average black male is now a dealer, gangbanger etc etc. What has this world of dummies come to. I wonder what the average white/latino/whatever are now

• Mainly black men will because whether the PC crowd want to admit it or not. Most people are attracted to their own race.

• really? I'm not attracted to my own race, is that a bad thing that I'm not?

• anecdote =/= "one example"

• Give the whole thing a bit more time
    The thing is to explore the possibilities at school. Having a career won't prevent you from meeting someone.

• its kind of hard to explore my options when all I see are childish boys, not men

• College is a time to grow. Don't be surprised that the people there aren't already grown. If you're looking for men you'll have to wait a while.

• thanks

• You should stick with your own kind. I've seen these racist pricks only banging white girls coz they hate the white race. You've been groomed by the media and you don't even know it. Anybody calling me racist take a good fuck to yourself. I'm sticking up for my own

• Well, black guys. Statistically speaking.

• That's the obvious. I want something different besides my own race

• I'm totally not interested in talking to you.

Have a good idea.

• Interesting how a drug dealer or gang banger is considered the average black man.

• that's what people see, I'm n saying that they are all like that. I have met some really great black guys.

• omg looooooooool

• Average guys, who either have a preference for black girls or dont care about race i guess.

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• The average guy is shy.

The average guy is somewhat more hesitant to blindly approach a woman of a different color, because on top of everything else, there's the possibility she's not open to dating his race.

And now more controversially, the average white guy (which I'm guessing is a lot of what surrounds you) is more subtle and less persistent than the average black guy, not because of personality, but just because of what kind of interaction is considered 'normal' in their communities, to the extent they diverge (there's huge overlap of course).

So while some non black guy may just walk up to you and chat you up, it's not going to happen all that often unless you flirt first.

• "DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ONLY BLACK MEN WILL LIKE THE AVERAGE BLACK WOMEN, BECASUE ITS NOT TRUE. LETS BE POLITE AND PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS
    THANKS"

... umm... but wouldn't the average black men typically be the type of man who likes the average black woman? I mean, I don't think it's racist or rude to say that.

Interracial dating is cool, but most people are typically going to date within their own race, if for no other reason than that they are usually going to be living near other people of their own race.

As for non-black guys who would date the average black girl... I don't know, off the top of my head. I'd guess Hispanic and Asian, most likely (not just interest from the guy, but from the girl as well, I'm thinking). But that's just guessing. I know that there's data about this regarding online dating (I think OkCupid has some generally accepted data you can look at).

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you try being above average or is that all you're good for? You're still a child and probably won't find someone to settle down with for a while.